EV Charging Point Hardware
EV CHARGING POINT HARDWARE
ACCELERATE EV CHARGING PRODUCT DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Use Versinetic’s hardware blox to build your solution and accelerate your electronic device design and development
Our smart electronic communications controller, charger boards, display interface boards and payment system hardware all support the rapid creation of your next generation EV smart charge point system
EEL IEC 61851 Charge Controller
- Charge controller in accordance with IEC 61851-1 (mode 3 charging)
- Master and slave operation configurable
- Integrated emergency opener for motor control (locking/unlocking) and monitoring of the 12 V supply voltage
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerometer for impact and tamper detection
- Control Pilot and Proximity Pilot communication
- Meter interface: Modbus TCP and RTU
- User interface modules for customer-specific applications (e.g. RFID, LED, antenna)
- An additional digital input and an additional digital output
- EEL is a charge controller
Smart charge point communications controller | MANTARAY
- MANTARAY is a smart charge point communications controller supporting both AC charge points and DC chargers using the latest communication standards.
- Each MANTARAY can control one or two EELs to create single or dual socket chargers.
- It’s powerful processor runs Linux, giving maximum flexibility for rapid software development.
- TFT LCD support
- Can control one or two sockets via EEL boards
- Dynamic load management to optimally distribute the available power among all charging points and signal the maximum power to the vehicle
- OCPP 1.6 compliant with JSON
- Supported mobile networks: 4G (LTE CAT M) and 2G (GPRS) with an integrated 4G modem
- RFID module interface
- MANTARAY brings smart charging and load balancing via the industry accepted OCPP communications protocol over Wi-Fi, Ethernet or LTE and GPRS.
- MANTARAY hosts a web server with multiple access levels, allowing different levels of control by the manufacturer, installer and customer.
Safe-Pair-of-Hands Embedded Systems Design Team
Experience Working on Smart Charging Projects Since 2011
Providing Technical Excellence for Embedded Electronics Design
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH VERSINETIC
We offer extensive experience and reliable support throughout the EV charger life cycle, with both software and hardware engineers working together on projects to identify the best solution for each client.
WE PERSONALLY CARE
“Everything worked perfectly”
“Everything worked perfectly, as it has through all the bulk testing at every site”
Geoff Chapman – Director, Chargepoint Services
NEED EV CHARGING SYSTEM HARDWARE?
Talk to us about how Versinetic’s EV charger hardware can help you create a custom solution to meet your spec and accelerate time-to-market