Contact guidelines: Initial product design enquiry
If you’re making a product design enquiry for the first time, here are some guidelines on the details we need to assist you further. The information you provide will help us more accurately estimate on the work required and the costs involved.
How long will development take and how much will it cost?
To give you the best indication, we need assess your requirements – the more information you can give us, the better.
If you do not have your requirements specification, here are some points to consider:
What are your product objectives and priorities?
- Electronic (communications, user interface etc.)
- Physical Dimensions
- Target Unit Costs
- Anticipated volumes (generally a trade-off between unit cost and development cost)
- Timescale requirements (when do you need the product by?)
- Compliance, regulatory requirements, etc.
Software Development considerations:
Which Operating System?
- Cloud Service
- Legacy Systems
- Other Systems
- OCPP (1.6, 2.0 or 2.0.1?)
- Local Controller
- Application Development
- Power Management
- Specific Features (e.g. load balancing, V2G)
Security and Authentication
We understand you may not have all the answers to these questions and considerations, however, giving us as much detail as you can will help us to more quickly assess your requirements and provide you with more accurate quotations.
Do you have your spec ready? Get in touch
Contact us to discover how Versinetic can help you optimise your EV charging system